If you're wondering why I haven't posted here in over a month, the sad and unfortunate truth of it is that I'm mostly only reading heavy (I paid extra for excess baggage, bitch!) and absolutely incredibly boring, but goldmine in terms of, you know, data (*punches air*) things with titles like "Report of the Commissioner of So-and-So to the President, 1979". They even have sentences in them such as "Levirate is in vogue." That's a legit word, by the way. (Although not a legit sentence very much, one would think.)
Anyway, I shouldn't be reading anything else until I really really figure out this next chapter, so if I manage to sneak in a reading of Earthsea Quartet (Ursula LeGuin), I'll tell you all about it. I also really want to read the new Kate Griffin book, so whenever Flipkart decides to drop it off at my house, I'll drop everything else and read that, so there's always that.
Until then, enjoy the rain and drink a large cup of coffee for me (because I can't, for some reason. Not a funny one either.)

No comments: